Cinco de Mayo is almost here and we can’t wait to celebrate! Here are some great ideas for planning a fiesta with plenty of flair:
- Our Cherry Classic Tote is the perfect mix of bright colors and traditional Mexican embroidery.
- This gauzy cotton kaftan by Star Mela is just the thing for a light, poolside cover up.
- We love her style! Every Consuela girl is a master in the art of the unmatched.
- Dress up your table for a romantic meal with embroidered linens and lush bouquets.
- Make a jumbo papel picado as the perfect backdrop for photos with family and friends.
- Go for a more rustic tablescape with potted succulents and wildflowers in Mason jars.
- Classics are always a big hit! Try this margarita recipe.
- Feeling fancy? How about shaking up this thyme Paloma cocktail?
- If you want to make drinks ahead of time then check out this watermelon sangria recipe perfect for a pitcher.
- If you make these piñata cookies(!!) don’t forget to send us some!
- Could this fiesta-inspired wedding cake be any more gorgeous?
- It’s not a party without guacamole.
Need more ideas? Check out our ¡Cinco de Consuela! Pinterest board or share your Cinco de Mayo style with us! #CincoDeConsuela
Follow CONSUELA’s board ¡Cinco de Consuela! on Pinterest.
sources linked to where known