July 4th is one of our favorite holidays here at Consuela so we’re so excited that it’s just around the corner! What could be better than a long weekend to soak up summer sun, spend a day out on the water, grill out and then watch fireworks light up the sky?!
Oh… and July 4th Weekend is also a great excuse to shop for some cute new red, white and blue things to wear. You’ve gotta have a cute outfit, right? So here are some of our favorite color-themed buys just in time to celebrate our amazing country! Click on the links below to shop the look.
- The Thunderbird Wristlet from our Marfa Collection is a sophisticated way to wear summer whites with it’s embossed snakeskin and leather detailing. Plus it fits everything you need for a BBQ party or for heading out to see fireworks.
- DVF answered our prayers when she made this amazing batik maxi dress. It’s the perfect boho chic take on 4th of July style. Slip it on over your bathing suit or pile on the bracelets and wide-brimmed hat for a glamorous lawn party look.
- Illesteva red, white & blue striped sunnies in a retro style. Need we say more?
- This navy blue scalloped bikini from Marysia is sweet but sexy at the same time. Plus navy blue is pretty much a neutral, right? Wear it all summer long!
- Anthropologie’s Zinnia bib necklace totally reminds us of flag bunting garlands so it’s just the festive touch you need for the Fourth.
- These Consuela Classic Sandals are our new summer obsession — and not just because we designed them 😉 They are SO comfy and we love how the metallic colors make it an easy transition between day and night. You only need one pair of shoes for your next vacay! Ok, we know it’s not possible to only bring one pair of shoes on a trip but you get the drift…
- Our Grande Navy Beach Stripe Tote is the ideal water-resistant bag for all that stuff you have to carry around for various 4th of July festivities. Bathing suit and sunscreen? Check. Change of clothes and makeup? Check. Water and snacks? CHECK!